Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cement = Bad

Me and derek decided to go out to Mount Clemens on Friday night to jump around the city. It was amazingly hard to try and get the same kind of height that we get at the tumble gym on the cement. We need to try to get out and jump around the city as much as we do at the gym so that we can get great at both. One upside to running around town on a friday night is freaking out all the drunks when they think that giant sasquatch monsters are attacking them. The night air was full of the screams of tipsy men and women......same time next week I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Good Stuff guys. My buddy Steve stopped you guys and got your information for me. I used to live in Michigan. I just got out to Cali This New Years. I'm Pendragon on Poweriserpages.com I'll give you a shout when I'm in town with my bocks next time.

    ReplyDelete